Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

31 Days: Day 8 (An uphill battle)


Sometimes the creative life can feel like an uphill battle. The path less chosen perhaps was less chosen for a reason. Recently I did my first craft show. I was worried about the reception of my work that I had poured my heart and soul into. My mother a seamstress of over 30 years shared that is why she never did a show. Vulnerability is scary.

But it is your mind that is scared. I believe your heart knows Who is creating. It is bigger than yourself. If you have the desire, if you have the talent, than you have been called to duty. You have been asked to fulfil a purpose.

The reward for the uphill battle is the view at the top. It's heavenly.




p.s. This photo is from my Saturday run. 11 miles. Half marathon is next week. Say a prayer for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment