Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days: Day 4

Tonight is going to be a short one. I'm bleary eyed. Just finished a five mile run. There is a little one in pink feety pajamas still running circles around me way past her bed time. I wish I had her energy.

I want to share with you my Tufted Titmouse. Such a cute little bird. Such a cute little attitude. Kind of like the little one in pink feety pajamas. This was my sketch:

This was the finished watercolor:


A few years ago I was scared to death of watercolor. I swore by oil paint only. Two kids and much less time later. Watercolor is how I role. Much less set up time. Much less drying time. No chance of little fingers wanting to touch an unfinished painting. I hope you are inspired to try something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment