Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

31 Days: Day 3 Pinterest

I am so slow and late to the Pinterest bandwagon, but I have arrived people!


Follow Me on Pinterest



Add one more addictive online social media outlet to my list. But this one has a really useful purpose. We are moving sometime in the next year (loud sigh), god willing, and I need somewhere to put all these thoughts of how I want to decorate. I mean a new house really is just a blank canvas waiting for me to virtually dress it up! I don't know if this counts as created with my own two hands but it definitely takes a creative vision to decorate a house that doesn't exist yet, don't you agree?



So today I am going to focus on the Master Suite of my imagined not yet mine house:

http://pinterest.com/blueleafdecor/dream-master-suite

What do you think? Love it, hate it? Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment