Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tail Feathers

I am finishing up my most complex embroidery project yet. This has been several weeks in the making from my initial sketch and there are times that I feel it will never be done. But the closer I get to completion the happier I am with the way it is turning out. It is really beautiful. It is one of those pillows I would be happy to keep for myself, but then couldn't justify the time. The entire front cover will be peacock feather design. Here is a sneak peak!
This coincides with a milestone for me of almost 100 twitter followers! I know that is small potatoes for some, but just starting out it feels huge. So my son and I are letting off some steam and celebrating by dancing around in my studio...sometimes you just need to shake your tail feathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment