Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Shop Under Way


My dear blogosphere it has been a while. The summer is underway and that has led to a flurry of activity in my home and in my shops. I hope you are all enjoying the sunnier weather and have a calendar full of picnics, graduation parties, and summer vacations.

I promise to have some more Illustration Friday posts, daily pics, and other musings soon. For today I wanted to announce my new shop: Sweet Feet Designs on Etsy. This shop is dedicated to children's items. I have been thinking a long time how I wanted to integrate these types of items into my current shop: Blue Leaf Boutique but decided it really needed a home of its own. For those of you that follow me, know my kiddos are everything to me. There always inspiring me and creating for them is such a treat. I just wanted to share my creations with others too!





Check it out! More items will be added soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment