Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days of Everyday Beauty: Morning Rituals

Day 2 of Everyday Beauty

We stretch. We turn off the alarm. Open our eyes to the sunshine or at least the soft blue glow bringing the promise of sun eventually. For me I find a little one, or two, in my bed. I breath in their sweet heavy breath still in their slumber. Kisses are essential. I move slowly as to not disturb. I smell coffee and hear the soft banter of ESPN on a low volume. My husband, the early bird, is already prepared for the day. I feel full of gratitude to have a house so full.

May your morning be full of everyday beauty.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful.

    I am so blessed to have something similar! My mornings usually end up with all 3 in bed with the husband and I!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elise! I wouldn't trade it for anything.

      Delete